December-2021 Term-End Examination (TEE) Portal for Online Programmes only is open from 26th August 2022.
Note: The Venue & Schedule of Examination will be mentioned in the Hall Ticket.
Schedule: Examination will start from 16 Sep 2022 to 28 Sep 2022. Student is advised to check the Date sheet before applying for Examination Form.
- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type for the Certificates and Diplomas programme.
- Descriptive (Subjective + MCQ) type for Post Graduate(PG) & Under Graduate (UG) programmes.
PRE-REQUISITE FOR SUBMISSION OF EXAM FORM:
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time barred.
- Required numbers of assignment(s), as applicable for the course(s) filled for appearing in the TEE, have been submitted.
- Minimum duration for appearing in course(s) has been completed.
The prescribed exam fee is Rs. 200/- per course (Theory courses and practical/lab courses).
At the time of filling of the examination form, if registration is not found valid, or course(s) for which you are eligible for appearing in the Dec-2021 Term-end Examination is not reflected in the drop-down box, you are advised to approach IOP Support team by email to email@example.com or phone no. 011-29572322.
STEPS FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF THE EXAMINATION FORM
(The exam form MUST be filled with utmost care and accuracy. No change/correction/addition/deletion request shall be entertained)
REFUND OF EXCESS/UNSECCUSSFUL EXAMINATION FEE
- Please ensure that the exam form for all the courses for which you are appearing in the exams is to be filled in one instance only.
- Students may make payment using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking of any bank.
- Examination fee once paid shall neither be adjusted nor refunded in any case.
- Once all the sections of the examination form are filled, the summary of the same will be reflected on screen before proceeding for payment. Check the same carefully for accurate information.
- Take the print out of the acknowledgement for future reference.
- In case, the payment is deducted but no acknowledgement receipt is generated, the student is advised to wait for 72 hours to check the status of the Examination Form through SEARCH OPTION
- If no status appears, it means that you are required to re-submit the examination form. For refund of deducted amount, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with cc to email@example.com) with subject line as "REFUND OF EXCESS EXAM FEE".
WHOM TO CONTACT/E-MAIL ID:
- The result shall be withheld/cancelled for the students who have taken back the examination fee through charge back process from the concerned bank.
- The excess/unsuccessful fee amount will be refunded to the account from which the payment was made after due verification of records of the concerned bank.
- For any queries regarding non receipt of the Unique Control ID or about status of Examination Form, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to: email@example.com clearly mentioning your ENR.No, Programme Code and paid amount details etc., for further actions.
- For General query related to IGNOU Online Programmes, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org