Greetings! Hope you all are managing and coping well amid current Covid crises. The Term-End Examination (TEE) June 2021 for Online Programmes is scheduled from
27th September 2021 to 06th October 2021 due to Covid-19 pandemic.
The following is the detailed schedule for conduct of TEE for Online Programmes.
DATE SHEET FOR CONDUCT OF ONLINE SEPTEMBER 2021 TERM-END EXAMINATION.
CAL, CIT, CLIS, CPSCM,CRUL,CTRBS,CTS,DTS,PGCAP, PGCGPS, PGDGPS
|Tentative DATE & DAY ||MORNING |
( 10:30 AM TO 12:00 NOON)
( 02:30 PM TO 04:00 PM)
|Monday, 27-09-2021 ||MGP1/ /BAL 1/ BSW41 ||MNR 1/BLI 11/ TS1|
|Tuesday, 28-09-2021 ||MGP2/ CIT 1 ||BGP 1/|
|Wednesday, 29-09-2021 ||MGP3/BAL2/ BSW42 ||MNR 2/TS2/ BLII 12|
|Thursday, 30-09-2021 ||MGP4/ CIT 2 /ORU 1/ ||BGP 2/ ORUL2/|
|Friday,01-10-2021 ||MGP5/ MGPE9/ BSW43 ||TS3/ BLII 13/|
|Monday, 04-10-2021 ||MGPE6/ CIT 3 ||MNRE15/BGP 3/|
|Tuesday, 05-10-2021 ||MGPE7 /BSW44/ ||TS6/ BLII 14/|
|Wednesday, 06-10-2021 ||MGPE8/MGPE14/ CITL1/ || MNRE16/|
Prescribed Fee: Rs. 200/- per course (Theory courses and practical/lab courses)
Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based Online Remote Proctored Examination (ORPE) will be conducted for the Certificates and Diplomas (Online Programmes). The learners can appear for the examination from their home or at their choice of places.
REQUIRMENTS FOR THE LEARNERS FOR APPEARING IN ONLINE REMOTE PROCTORED EXAMINATION
PRE-REQUISITE FOR SUBMISSION OF EXAM FORM:
- Learners must have submitted the Online Examination Form and paid the exam fee on https://exam.ignou.ac.in/
- Examination form must be filled with the same email ID which has been registered with LMS (Some students have been requested to change email id in LMS, so must use the current email id only).
- Online proctored Exam will be conducted based on Learner's Registered email id (Must have same as LMS and Exam Form) only.
- Request for change of email ID will not be accepted in any case after filling up the examination form. Therefore, learners are directed to fill up the exam form very carefully.
- For conducting online proctored exam, learner must have the following:
- A Desktop or Laptop or All-in-One PC (Other devices are not allowed like mobile, tab, etc.)
- Web-Camera or in-built Camera with PC
- Safe Exam Browser (Software Download Link will be provided prior to exam on https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/ )
- Uninterrupted Internet Connection with good internet speed
- Time to time notification related to Examination for Online Programmes will be announced on https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/ so, keep checking the announcement section of IOP portal.
- Mock test links will be provided to learners prior to the actual online exam. The details will be announced on https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/
- Detail guideline for Online Proctoring Exam will be provided to learners prior to actual exam on IOP Portal(https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/)
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR APPERING TEE-July 2021 FOR ONLINE PROGAMMES?
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time barred.
- Required numbers of assignment(s), as applicable for the course(s) filled for appearing in the TEE, have been submitted.
- Minimum duration for appearing in course(s) has been completed.
The programmes and the learners eligibility admission sessions are given below:
|S. No ||Name of the Online Programme ||Eligible Admission Session(s)|
|1 ||CAL : Certificate in Arabic Language ||Jan 2020, July 2020, and Jan 2021|
|2 ||CIT : Certificate in Information Technology ||July 2020 and Jan 2021|
|3 ||CLIS : Certificate in Library and Information Science ||July 2020, and Jan 2021|
|4 ||CPSCM : Certificate in Peace Studies and Conflict Management ||July 2020, and Jan 2021|
|5 ||CRUL : Certificate in Russian Language ||Jan 2020, July 2020 and Jan 2021|
|6 ||CTRBS : Certificate in Tribal Studies ||July 2020 and Jan 2021|
|7 ||CTS : Certificate in Tourism Studies ||Jan 2020, July 2020 and Jan 2021|
|8 ||DTS : Diploma in Tourism Studies ||July 2020|
|9 ||PGCAP : Post Graduate Certificate in Agriculture Policy ||July 2020 and Jan 2021|
|10 ||PGCGPS : PG Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies ||July 2020 and Jan 2021|
|11 ||PGDGPS : Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies ||July 2020|
WHAT WOULD BE EXAM FEES FOR PER COURSE?
The prescribed exam fee is Rs. 200/- per course (Theory courses and practical/lab courses). At the time of filling of the examination form, if registration is not found valid, or course(s) for which you are eligible for appearing in the June 2021 Term-end Examination is not reflected in the drop-down box, you are advised to approach IOP Support team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone no. 011-29572322.
STEPS FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF THE EXAMINATION FORM
(The exam form MUST be filled with utmost care and accuracy. No change/correction/addition/deletion request shall be entertained)
REFUND OF EXCESS/UNSECCUSSFUL EXAMINATION FEE
- Please ensure that the exam form for all the courses for which you are appearing exams to be filled in one instance only.
- Students may select any one payment gateway (HDFC or IDBI Bank) to make payment using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking of any bank.
- Examination fee once paid shall neither be adjusted nor refunded in any case.
- Once all the sections of the examination form are filled, the summary of the same will be reflected on screen before proceeding for payment. Check the same carefully for accurate information.
- Take the print out of the acknowledgement for future reference.
- In case, the payment is deducted but no acknowledgement receipt is generated, the student is advised to wait for 72 hours to check the status of the Examination Form through SEARCH OPTION
- If no status appears, it means that you are required to re-submit the examination form. For refund of deducted amount, please send an email to email@example.com (with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject line as "REFUND OF EXCESS EXAM FEE".
WHOM TO CONTACT/E-MAIL ID:
- The result shall be withheld/cancelled for the students who have taken back the examination fee through charge back process form the concerned bank.
- The excess/unsuccessful fee amount will be refunded to the account from which the payment was made after due verification of records of the concerned bank.
WHO ARE NOT REQUIRED TO APPEAR IN THIS TEE-JUNE 2021?
- For any queries regarding non receipt of the Unique Control ID or about status of Examination Form, please send an email to email@example.com and CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org for clearly mentioning your ENR.No, Programme Code and paid amount details etc., for further actions.
- For General query related to IGNOU Online Programmes, please send email to: email@example.com
Whoever has already appeared the examination for IGNOU Online programmes conducted by NTA in September 2020 & March 2021 and successfully completed need not apply for this TEE-JUNE 2021.