Please follow the guidelines and instruction for submission of Examination Form:-
PLEASE CONFIRM THE VALIDITY OF YOUR REGISTRATION AS PER MAXIMUM ADMISSIBLE DURATION OF YOUR PROGRAMME (AS GIVEN IN THE PROSPECTUS/PROGRAMME GUIDE) FOR THE OPTED COURSE(S) BEFORE FILLING UP THE EXAM FORM.
- Please ensure that
- You have already completed and submitted the assignments of course(s) you are filling up in the Examination Form to appear for in the examination and
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time barred. Other wise No Hall Ticket will be issued and any claim for declaration of Result will not be entertained.
- Results of December, 2016 Term-End Examinations are available on University website. Please see the result status before filling up the Examination Form. Click here to see the result status of Term-End Examination December, 2016 at IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in
- You are required to pay examination fee @Rs.120/-per course for Theory Examination and also for each Practical Examination. For June, 2017 Term-end Examination. Dates for submission of Examination Form starts from 1st March to 31st March without late fee. With Late Fee of Rs.500/- from 1st April to 30th April, 2017 & with Late Fee of Rs 1000/- from 1 st May to 15 th May, 2017 for June Term-End Examination, 2017.
- Mode of payment
- I. Credit Card (Visa/Master/Domestic)
(Please note that charges of 0.85% will be added to the total amount)
- II.Debit Card (Visa/Master/Re-Pay-Domestic)
(Please note that charges of 0.70% will be added for transaction upto Rs 2000/- and 0.90% for transaction above Rs 2000/- )
- Select course(s) carefully. Course(s) for Theory Examinations as well as Practical Examinations need to be selected separately from the List appearing on the screen. For wrongly entered course(s) Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- You will receive an acknowledgement with the Control Number at your E-mail address as appearing in the Examination Form.
- Please retain the auto generated Control Number for your reference and record.
- You may visit SEARCH OPTION after 24 hours of submission of your Examination Form to see the details of particulars submitted by you. In case the particulars of your Examination Form are not available, you have to submit the Examination Form again. For any query regarding submission of Examination Form, you may contact over the E-mail address: email@example.com.
- Hall Ticket towards permission to enter the Examination Centre will be uploaded on the University website 10 days before the commencement of examinations. Please download the Hall Ticket from the university website www.ignou.ac.in and report at the Examination Centre alongwith your Identity Card issued by the University.
IN CASE OF NON-RECEIPT OF CONTROL NUMBER PLEASE CONTACT OR WRITE TO :