Please follow the guidelines and instruction for submission of Examination Form:-
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION AND EXAM ELIGIBILITY (VALIDITY AS GIVEN IN THE
PROSPETUS/PROGRAMME GUIDE) OF THE OPTED COURSE(S) BEFORE FILLING UP THE EXAM
- Please ensure that you have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses you are filling in the Examination Form. Otherwise, Hall Tickets will NOT be issued for the courses for which assignments have not been submitted by you.
- You are required to pay examination fee@ Rs. 60/-per course for theory as well as practical. Dates for submission of examination forms start from 1st March to 31st March without late fee. Late fee of Rs 300/- is from 1st April to 20th April, 2014 for June, 2014 TEE.
- Mode of payment
- Credit Card
- Debit Card of Union Bank of India
- Results of December, 2013 Term-end examinations are available on University website. www.ignou.ac.in. Please see result status before filling examination form. Click here to see the result status of December, 2013 Examination.
- Select and enter Programme code and Examination Centre Code from the options available. If the centre opted by the student is not activated as examination centre or not allotted for any other reason, alternative examination centre will be allotted.
- Select courses carefully. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen.
- If you wish to submit on-line form the keep auto generated control No. for future reference.
- In case you wish to make payment through credit card please select this option and make the payment. Note that 1.96% of the amount to be paid will be debited to your Credit Card Account towards transaction charges. Please retain the auto generated control no. for future reference.
- You will receive an acknowledgement with control number at the E-mail address given in the application form.
- You may visit SEARCH OPTION after 24 hours of submission of your form (leaving the day of submission except Saturday & Sunday) to see the details of particulars submitted by you. In case the particulars of your form are not available, you may submit the form again.
- University issues hall- ticket to the students two weeks before commencement of Term-end Examination and also uploads the information on the University website. If you do not receive hall ticket one week before commencement of examination, please download the hall ticket from the website and report to the Examination Centre with your Identity Card issued by the University.
- You will be allowed to appear in Term-end Examination for the courses
- in which required number of assignment as applicable for the course(s) have been submitted.
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred.