Please follow the guidelines and instruction for submission of Examination Form:-
PLEASE CONFIRM THE VALIDITY OF YOUR REGISTRATION AS PER MAXIMUM ADMISSIBLE DURATION OF YOUR PROGRAMME (AS GIVEN IN THE PROSPECTUS/PROGRAMME GUIDE) FOR THE OPTED COURSE(S) BEFORE FILLING UP THE EXAM FORM.
- Please ensure that you have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses you are filling in the Examination Form. Otherwise, Hall Tickets will NOT be uploaded/issued for the courses for which assignments have not been submitted by you.
- You are required to pay examination fee@ 120/-per course for theory as well as practical. Dates for submission of examination forms start from 1st September to 31st October without late fee. With late fee of Rs.1000/- is from 1st November to 15th November, 2017. INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THEIR EXAMINATION FORM THROUGH INTERNATIONAL DIVISION ONLY.
- Mode of payment
- Credit Card (please note that charges of 0.85% will be added to the total amount)
- Debit Card (please note that charges of 0.70% will be added for a transaction upto Rs.2000/- and 0.95% for a transaction above Rs.2000/-)
- Ubi Net Banking - No extra charges
- All Net Banking Transaction (excluding UBI) - Rs.10/- will be charged per transaction
- Results of June, 2017 Term-end examinations are available on University website. www.ignou.ac.in. Please see result status before filling examination form. Click here to see the result status of June, 2017 Examination.
- Select and enter Programme code from the options available. (Please note that option code for BA/BCOM/BSC is BDP/ for BLIS it is BLS/ for MSCDFSM it is MSDFSM/for PGDHHM it is DHHM)
- Select Examination Centre Code from the options available. If the centre opted by the student is not activated as examination centre or not allotted for any other reason, alternative examination centre will be allotted.
- Select courses carefully. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen.
- In case you wish to make payment through credit card please select this option and make the payment. Note that 0.85% of the amount to be paid will be debited to your Credit Card Account(Visa/Master/Domestic) while 0.70% of the amount(for transactionRs2000-) to be paid will be debited to your Debit Card towards transaction charges. 2.85% of the amount to be paid will be debited to your Visa/Master for International Card transaction. Please retain the auto generated control no. for future reference.
- You will receive an acknowledgement with control number at the E-mail address given in the application form. Please retain the auto generated Control Number for your reference and record.
- You may visit SEARCH OPTION after 24 hours of submission of your form (leaving the day of submission except Saturday & Sunday) to see the details of particulars submitted by you. In case the particulars of your form are not available, you may submit the form again and may please contact at Email email@example.com, incase of any enquiry regarding submission of examination form.
- Hall Ticket towards permission to enter the Examination Centre will be uploaded on the University Website 10 days before the commencement of the examinations. Please download the Hall Ticket from the University website (www.ignou.ac.in) and report at the examination centre along with your Identity Card issued by the University.
- In case of any student found to have paid more fee than prescribed, due to technical reason and on receiving the communication from the said student, the said extra payment, if found, shall be refunded to the same origin from which the payment is received.
Note: Candidates facing the problem of deduction of examination fee amount without getting the Acknowledgement/ Control No. (failed registration) are required to apply again in the online Examination Form before the last date of online submission of examination form. These candidates can submit the request for refund of failed registration amount alongwith details separately if not refunded automatically by the Payment Gateway (PayU).
- You will be allowed to appear in Term-end Examination for the courses:
- in which required number of assignment as applicable for the course(s) have been submitted.
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred.
In case of non receipt of control number please contact or write to -